- 1100 North River Road
- Shorewood, IL
All children in the community are invited to come in costume to the Timbers’ annual Halloween Haunted House. The scary haunted house will be located in the lower level at The Timbers of Shorewood, 1100 N. River Road, Shorewood.
With the assistance of the Kiwanis Club of Shorewood, the staff at The Timbers will transform its ballroom into a frightening maze filled with ghastly creatures including skeletons, mummies, zombies and reapers.
“Our Spook House is so much fun, and each year it gets more creepy and spine-chilling – on purpose, of course,” said Faith Varga, executive director at The Timbers. Email Haunt Owner
- Statesville Haunted Prison®5.3 miles away
- Siegel's Cottonwood Farm Pumpkin Fest & Sniper Paintball Ride5.3 miles away
- Count Kuhajda's Haunted House 6.4 miles away
- Heap's Haunted Corn Maze & Moonlight Hayrides6.7 miles away
- Haunted Trails Family Amusement Park (Joliet)6.8 miles away
- Nocturnal Nation7.5 miles away
Excellent for the kidos
If you child is very scared of anything Halloween, don't take them. however, nothing jumps really, no gore, all haunted stuff though. More creepy and Halloween music and visual effects than anything. enjoyed this much. I have a 6 year old and he has liked this the past 2 years.
Scare Factor: Fun Factor: Haunt Value: