Dellwood has always been a family destination for recreation and entertainment. We invite you to ride our Hayride of Horror through the heart of this great park while the spirits of the long forgotten welcome you home. Dark and mysterious forces will play with your imagination as our creatures inspire fear. Eerie movies will air on our 20 foot outdoor movie screen while you await your Hayride of Horror, and our bonfire will warm you while keeping the evil from incinerating your soul. Line entertainment will keep you both terrified and delighted. Food and drinks are available for purchase. Email Haunt Owner
All photos and videos within this listing are the property of Hayride of Horror
- Thanatophobialand - Where You Face Your Fear Of Death!2.1 miles away
- Haunted Trails Family Amusement Park (Joliet)2.2 miles away
- Count Kuhajda's Haunted House 2.6 miles away
- Statesville Haunted Prison®3.1 miles away
- Siegel's Cottonwood Farm Pumpkin Fest & Sniper Paintball Ride3.1 miles away
- Nocturnal Nation3.1 miles away
Email Verified Creepy!
The hayride is pretty lengthy and the activities in front of house keeps you busy! Fun to hangout while creepy creatures come up to scare you. Lots of kids there, defineltly not too scary for the little ones!
Scare Factor: Fun Factor: Haunt Value: Length of Event: 31-45 minutes Time Visited: After 9PM Would Recommend: Yes Suitable For Kids: Yes
Review This Attraction
You Might Also Be Interested In...