Eerie movies will air on our 20 foot outdoor movie screen while you await your Hayride of Horror, and our bonfire will warm you while keeping the evil from incinerating your soul. Line entertainment will keep you both terrified and delighted. Email Haunt Owner
Payments Accepted: Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards
- event open dates
- Thanatophobialand - Where You Face Your Fear Of Death!2.1 miles away
- Haunted Trails Family Amusement Park (Joliet)2.2 miles away
- Count Kuhajda's Haunted House 2.6 miles away
- Statesville Haunted Prison®3.1 miles away
- Siegel's Cottonwood Farm Pumpkin Fest & Sniper Paintball Ride3.1 miles away
- Nocturnal Nation3.1 miles away
Email Verified Creepy!
The hayride is pretty lengthy and the activities in front of house keeps you busy! Fun to hangout while creepy creatures come up to scare you. Lots of kids there, defineltly not too scary for the little ones!
Scare Factor: Fun Factor: Haunt Value: Length of Event: 31-45 minutes Time Visited: After 9PM Would Recommend: Yes Suitable For Kids: Yes
2 out of 3 found this review helpful