Join Ghost Hunts USA as they Take on Overnight Tours of the Haunted Mineral Springs Hotel!
May 31, 2019 By Chelsea T.
Photo by: Jim Grey, via Flickr
Do you have what it takes to explore the eerie Mineral Springs Hotel in Alton? Ghost Hunts USA will have exclusive overnight access to the location's most haunted areas on select nights throughout the rest of the year and those who enjoy a good scare don't want to miss out!
Known as one of the most haunted destinations in Alton, a town that is also believed to be haunted, has seen a number of tragedies throughout its time. Established in 1914, there has been a number of suicides and deaths on the premises, including the death of a man that was taking swimming lessons in the pool. Rumor has it that he sank to the bottom and drowned, causing some to believe it was no accident, but instead caused by some sort of "force."
Ghost Hunts USA will have access to all five levels of the building, including the massive underground basement, where legend says people get attacked while visiting. And that's not the only spot that has seen activity... reports of full body apparitions, female screams, growls, disembodied voices and cries for help have also been among the paranormal reports throughout the location.
Your ghost hunt at the Mineral Springs Hotel will include the following:
- Overnight Exclusive Access
- Over 12 Hours to privately explore this location
- Access to the most haunted areas of this 5 level location
- Access to the swimming pool
- Access to the underground basement
- Psychic Medium Vigil* (if psychic present)
- Group Vigils With Experienced Investigators
- Lone Vigils
- Overnight Ghost Hunt
- Use of our equipment which includes, trigger objects and EMF Readers
- Free time to explore this location and to undertake your very own private vigils
- Unlimited Refreshments, Including Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Bottled Water and Soda
- Selection of snacks
- Friday, July 19th
- Saturday, July 20th
- Friday, August 23rd
- Saturday, August 24th
- Friday, September 6th
- Saturday, September 7th
- Friday, November 22nd
- Saturday, November 23rd
- Friday, November 29th
- Saturday, November 30th
Click here for more details & to purchase your tickets ahead of time!